Thursday, October 20, 2011

Update

Oh my.... I didn't realize that I hadn't updated this since June.... this summer has just flown by!

So much has happened, but I don't really know how to phrase all of it that would keep people interested...

TL;DR!

- Wedding went well.
- Otakon was good.
- Classes started back up again.  I'm taking Accounting 101 (again), Business Computer Applications, and Intro to Electronic Media.
- Birthday was awesome.  Went with a few friends Laser Tagging and then I got kidnapped by Lena and De the next day.
- Work is still good.
- Started attending Epic Community Church right up the road from me.  I actually like it! I get more out of the messages and there are a lot more people around my age.

Weight-wise... I haven't really gained or lost anything significant.  Kind of sucks, because I'm scared I won't be able to fit into Sailor Venus by Otakon.  I did start Zumba a couple of weeks ago and I love it!

Other than that, not much else.

I'm such an interesting person... no wonder no one hardly ever responds to anything of mine....

No comments:

Post a Comment